makeup

Lashing Out

November 4, 2015

Over the past year, I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect mascara. Length? I want it. Volume? I need it. Clump-free? I love it. Curl? I gotta have it.
Today I’m sharing my current mascara favs. I’ve got three of them and I love each for different reasons. Oh, and the best part? They’re all under $25. So in no particular order…
Lashing Out
Roller Lash by Benefit Cosmetics
This mascara is pretty much my go-to on a daily basis. I always have an issue getting my lashes to curl and this mascara is magic. A couple coats of this and my lashes stay curled all day. I also love the wand, it’s curved and features super short, hooked bristles, which gives you fanned out, clump-free lashes (score!) You can also build this mascara for a more dramatic false lash look.
Better than Sex Mascara by Too Faced
I’ve been a pretty big Too Faced fan for quite some time. I love their eye shadow, so when I heard about their mascara, I had to try it. If you want that falsies look without fake eye lashes, Better Than Sex is for you! When I’m going for a big, dramatic look, this mascara is my go-to. Side note: Make sure you clean the wand often, the mascara tends to build up and can cause clumps.

Perversion Mascara by Urban Decay

OK, who doesn’t love everything Urban Decay makes?! Naked Palettes? One of each please. These people know how to make good makeup & their mascara is no different. I pair it with their Subversion Lash Primer and call it a day. Curl, length and volume all day long. If I had to pick a favorite, this one might take the trophy.
Lashing Out
So there you have it, my three current favorite mascaras. I’d love to hear what your favorites are! Please share in the comments below (=
May your work week be short and your lashes be long.
xoxo,
Heather Rose

a
    November 4, 2015 at 11:46 am

I love They’re Real by Benefit for volume and It Cosmetic Extensions for length

Heather Rose
      November 4, 2015 at 1:43 pm

Thanks for sharing! I actually sometimes pair They’re Real with Roller Lash for a more dramatic look šŸ™‚

Arielle
    November 4, 2015 at 2:07 pm

I love Better Than Sex, it is such a great mascara! I also love Benefit They’re Real šŸ™‚

Heather Rose
      November 4, 2015 at 3:11 pm

Thanks, Arielle! I totally agree – Better Than Sex is amazing!

mainellss
    November 4, 2015 at 11:09 pm

Ooouuu. Thanks for this! I am always looking to try new mascara. I still have yet to find the perfect one for me. I’m currently using a Smashbox one and although it does wonders for most people it really does do much for me (it’s also quite pricey). Thanks for the heads up on good mascaras to look for!

Heather Rose
      November 5, 2015 at 8:45 am

Thanks for reading!! Let me know if I can answer any questions you have about any of these mascaras šŸ™‚ I hope you find the best one for you <3

getmakeupforfree
    November 6, 2015 at 9:59 pm

I don’t know if you’ve ever tried fiber lash mascara ~~ but it is awesome šŸ™‚ I sell it, it’s $29 and lasts about 3 months. If you want to try it, my website is http://www.youniqueproducts.com/kellimoore we have a full makeup line, it’s all cruelty free, paraben free, and naturally based. šŸ™‚ imo the mascara is 100 times better than benefits, which is definitely a cult classic. šŸ™‚