UPDATE: Giveaway has concluded. Winner notified. Please check back for more giveaways soon 🙂
I know I’ve been a little MIA lately, due to traveling over the past month. To make it up to you amazing readers, how about a giveaway? Who doesn’t love free stuff, right?! 🙂
I’ve partnered with an awesome jewelry and accessories company, Jimani Collections. Their main objective is to create a sustainable solution to poverty.
Jimani Collections works with some of the poorest in the world – women who have experienced a harsh reality that few in the US can imagine. They offer these women employment and education within product design and product creation. By building a bridge between consumers and artisans in the developing world, they’re able to promote equitable trade while alleviating widespread poverty.
Jimani aims to
- Provide women with vocational skills through targeted training programs
- Offer sustainable income and a safe workplace for women who have neither
- Develop a supportive, uplifting community
- Showcase the workmanship of the ladies through unique, well-crafted products
With the holidays coming up, what a great gift idea for a loved one. A unique piece of jewelry or an accessory that changes the lives of families around the world.
Below I’m wearing their Radi Glass Bead Tassel Necklace, with a white glass bead. Such a cute layering necklace or to wear by itself. Jimani would love to give you one to wear yourself, with your choice of a red, blue or white glass bead. Details on entry below:
- Follow both @jimanicollections and @givebackstyle on Instagram.
- Comment on this blog post with the color beading you want on your necklace (Red, white, or blue)
Winner will be randomly selected and notified on Monday, October 31. Good luck!
If you’d like to learn more about Jimani Collections and the amazing work that they’re doing around the world, read here.